My e-book live on amazon kindle
Why 20 pages? I could have presented you with a 200-page book full of empty words. I compiled the most noteworthy of my real experiences and deemed this much sufficient for now. Padding with unnecessary words is the work of charlatans. I once had an incident where I coughed up phlegm while singing on stage I'm not joking, but I'm not ridiculous enough to write a whole page about it. And since you're someone who researches various sources about your field of interest and dedicates time and value to them, neither are you.
In the end, we're all imitating the sounds in nature and making sense of them. If you're not a genius like Mozart who could hear the symphony within nature and you most likely aren't, let go of your egos and close your eyes - the melodies and songs that will come from your instrument in a place where no one hears or sees you, that's you. Your essence will reveal itself to you through undiscovered melodies.
Until we meet again.